Monday, November 16, 2015

» Video » Ethiopia: The War in Africa that Changed the World!

This one is definitely a must see by every Ethiopian who loves Ethiopia and her beautiful people.
This short video is a great reminder of how amazing our people were once and what a wonderful our country was before the ethnic apartheid regime of the TPLF/EPRDF came to power to destroy the fabric of our society.
It is very inspiring video. Watching it make me proud of our country and the true leaders of the country over 80 years ago.
It is history like this that let me pledge to do whatever I can to help establish the first ever government of all Ethiopian people, by the Ethiopian people and for the Ethiopian people.
It help me pledge to do my share to make Ethiopia one of the most respected country in the world.
I am very grateful for those who served Ethiopia over 80 years ago before the ethnic apartheid regime of the TPLF/EPRDF came to power.
The video makes me proud to be an Ethiopian and to serve my country because I love my precious people and beautiful country.
May God protect Ethiopia from all these enemies inside and out. May we the people of Ethiopia see peace, love, harmony, brotherhood and sisterhood. May God/Allah the Almighty bless our nation and make our country strong and unite hearts of all its people.
Long live Ethiopia!                                                                                                              source  ecadeff .com

No comments: